Cat Statues and Cat Memorials by BeautifulStatues.com
CLICK ON THE LINKS OR PICTURES BELOW TO REVIEW OUR CAT STATUE OFFERINGS.
WELCOME TO OUR CAT STATUE CAT-AGORY PAGE
SOLID PORTLAND CEMENT CAT GARDEN STATUES AND CAT HOME DECOR
Kitty Cat Statues remind us why we love cats so much.
HERE ARE A FEW REASONS:
- Give us someone to talk to
- Help reduce high blood pressure
- Bring the winter air inside, nestled in their
- Create a kindred feeling with other "cat people"
- Turn common household objects like bottle caps into
- Make us more aware of birds
- Donate their services as alarm clocks
- Display daring acrobatic feats right in front of our
- Contribute to living a longer life
- Make a window sill more beautiful
- Keep mice on the run
- Make us smile
- Inspire poets and playwrights
- Teach us how to land on our feet
- Let us indulge our desires to really spoil
- Make our homes warmer
- Remind us that life is mysterious
- Share with us the all-is-well experience of
- Instruct us in the luxurious art of stretching
- Show us how to lick our wounds and go on
- Give us cool cartoon characters
- Make even an old worn couch look beautiful
- Open our hearts
SITTING UP KITTY CAT STATUE - click
LYING DOWN KITTY CAT STATUE - click
Does Your Cat Own You?
- Does your desire to collect cats intensify
during times of stress?
- Do you buy more than 50 pounds of cat litter a
- Do you scoop out the litter box after each
use? Do you wait at
the box with the scoop in your hand?
- Do you think it's cute when your cat swings on
the drapes or licks
- Do you admit to non-cat owners how many cats
you really have?
- Do you sleep in the same position all night
because it annoys your
cats when you move?
- Do you kiss your cat on the lips?
- Do you feed your cat tidbits from the table
with your fork?
- Does your cat sit at the table (or ON the
table) when you eat?
- Does your cat sleep on your head? Do you like
- Do you have more than four opened but rejected
cans of cat food
in the refrigerator?
- Do you watch bad TV because the cat is
sleeping on the remote?
- Did you buy a video tape of fish swimming in
an aquarium to entertain
- Will you stand at the open door indefinitely
in the freezing rain
while your cat sniffs the door, deciding whether to go out or
- Would you rather spend a night at home with
your cat than go out on
a bad date?
- Do you give your cat presents and a stocking
at Christmas? Do you
spend more for your cat than you do for your spouse?
- Do the Christmas cards you send out feature
your cat sitting on
Santa's lap? Does your cat sign the card?
- Do you put off making the bed until the cat
- Does your cat eat out of cut crystal stemware
because you both
watched the same commercial on television?
- Do you microwave your cat's food? Prepare it
- Do you climb out of bed over the headboard or
you won't disturb the sleeping cat?
- At the store, do you pick up the cat food and
kitty litter before
you pick out anything for yourself?
- Do you cook a special turkey for your cat on
- Does your cat "insist" on a fancy Sunday
breakfast consisting of
an omelet made from eggs, milk, and salmon, halibut, or
- Do you have pictures of your cat in your
wallet? Do you bring
them out when your friends share pictures of their
(Pollsters claim that 40 percent of cat owners carry their
pictures in their wallets, by the way.)
- When people call to talk to you on the phone,
do you insist that
they say a few words to your cat as well?
- Do you accept dates only with those who have a
cat? If so, do you
eventually double-date with the cats to see how they get
- When someone new comes to your house, do you
cat, by name, to them?
We offer gifting service at no extra charge,
please let us know thru an email or phone call and we will make sure to take care of you.
we will remove the pricing from the delivery slip and will personalize hand write a happy birthday
or what ever you would like us to say. you can give us these these instructions during check
PART OF THE AMERICAN LAWN AND GARDEN CENTER PATIO COLLECTION.
THESE WILL LAST A LIFETIME.
Made from pure 5000 psi fortified Portland cement and sealed for long outdoor new England
They are made to withstand new England winters and blistering hot summers.
All of our statues are poly sealed and integrally pigmented for a forever coloration and hues
factor that never fades.
In time, as an outdoor item, these works of art will produce a earthy appearance in the proper
conditions, like a Romanian statue does in time.
As an outdoor piece, you can speed up the antique look by brushing on some compost tea now and then
in a shade environment to establish types of moss and algae's. you may also stain these products
with a colored patina stain or oil base product.
If you have any questions please email us at
or call 781-826-1118 for any questions you may have
Enjoy your new friend and thank you for your support.
HELLO FOLKS, PLEASE ADD US TO YOUR FAVORITES LIST AND WILL BE POSTING COUPONS AND DISCOUNTS THERE
JUST FOR OUR MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.
Scott Buitta - owner of American Lawn Care since 1988
antique gaden statues
cement cat statues
cement garden statues